We are currently looking for an experienced Podiatrist to cover maternity leave from December 2022.
We are seeking someone who:
- Has at least 5 years clinical experience
- Is confident in all areas of Podiatry
- Is comfortable taking on an existing, loyal client load
- Is enthusiastic about Podiatry and helping individuals improve their function.
- Who has an appreciation of a holistic health model (eg. bio-psycho-social) and regularly practices with this guiding them (but does not step outside of scope).
- Is an ‘out of the box’ thinker and a wonderful problem solver.
- Is driven to continually learn and improve their existing knowledge.
You should be confident in:
- Managing your own client caseload
- Writing referral letters to GPs/Physios/Specialists
- Custom orthotic casting and script writing
- Prefabricated orthotic modifications
- Cleaning instruments and using an autoclave
- Talking to clients over the phone
- Using computers for note taking and billing
- Your shoe knowledge – casual, sports and work shoes
If you are interested in working with us and think you have what we are looking for, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a busy clinic in the rapidly growing Auckland suburb of Hobsonville. Our clinic rooms are within a bustling, well established Physiotherapy practice and right next to the local GP.
Our goal is to provide a place of healing that empowers people to engage in their lives more fully. We aim to provide our clients with honest advice and recommendations in order to achieve overall health through the mechanism of their feet. Our philosophy is to treat everyone as individuals and shape their treatment appropriately. We work closely with other allied medical professionals to ensure the best treatment possible.
We see a wide range of cases – ACC injury management, ingrown toenails/nail surgery, paediatrics, chronic pain, fungal nail care, elderly foot care, diabetic foot care, orthopaedic and sports physician referrals. We have a very special, well established client base.