- We have a tiered fee structure; the cost of the appointment reflects the clinicians experience.
- All initial appointments and some follow up appointments are 45 minutes long.
- If you have a complex injury (over 12 months old), we ask you to book for 1 hour for your initial consult.
- ACC subsidises our consultation fees; they do not cover the whole cost of the appointment.
- We ask that you pay your bill in full at the end of the appointment, unless discussed prior.
|Simple nail cut or corn removal (this is judged by the clinician)||65||35|
|Nail surgery – one toe
Nail surgery – two toes
What to expect from an initial consultation:
Our initial consultations are 45 minutes long, allowing us plenty of time to take a thorough history, do an assessment and provide you with a working diagnosis & a plan moving forward. Usually, we can begin some treatment at your initial consultation, especially if you are seeing us for nail or skin issues. If you are seeing us for an injury, joint or muscle pain treatment will usually be in the last 5-10 minutes of the session.
We are Southern Cross Easy Claim providers! Simply bring your Southern Cross card with you and we can claim the cost of the appointment for you.
If you are struggling to cover the cost of your appointment all in one go, HealthNow can help spread the cost over a few weeks.