Prior to receiving treatment at Hobsonville Podiatry we ask that you sign our Terms of Engagement. Please see below:
- I am aware that there is a surcharge to be paid per visit when on ACC
- I acknowledge that I am responsible for full private charges if ACC or my insurer decline my claim
- I am aware that any additional material costs will be discussed and agreed upon before use
- I acknowledge that payment must be made in full after each appointment
- I acknowledge that if I do not show up for an appointment I will incur a ‘did not show’ fee of $50. This will be paid prior to my next appointment.
- I acknowledge if I fail to show up for 2 or more appointments within a 12 month period I may be refused further treatment
- I acknowledge that if I arrive over 5 mins late, I may be refused treatment
- If I am under 16 I agree to always have a legal guardian attend appointments with me
We also ask for your signed consent for treatment, this is for general assessments and non invasive treatment. Any procedures beyond that we will also gain consent for. Prior to procedural consent, it is important that you are informed as much as possible and have had the chance to answer any questions you may have. If you do not feel comfortable signing the consent form for a procedure, please let us know.